Business Writing Services
Business writing can be a daunting task. It’s important for you and your business to communicate your message clearly to people inside and outside of your organization. You have the desire, but you may not have the time or confidence to put your ideas into words.
Beth has over twenty years of writing as a major component of her corporate career. She specializes in writing in a way that engages the reader and makes the concept easy to understand. Her experience includes everything from ghostwriting on behalf of executive management, to creating training material, and board presentations.
Services include but aren’t limited to:
- Articles & Blog Posts
- Website Content
- Marketing White Papers
- Case Studies
- Press Releases
- Training Materials
- User Guides
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Business Letters
- Corporate Bios
- Company Manuals and Policies
Why Hire a Professional Writer?
Business writing can be intimidating not to mention time consuming. You know how to run your business and you know what you want to communicate, but you may not know how. A professional writer will listen to you and provide guidance and create a message that is clear, concise, and meaningful. Hiring a freelance writer frees you up to focus on what you do best and saves you the expense of hiring a full time employee.
- Common Voice – represent your business and products with consistent messaging
- Fresh Perspective
- Publish relevant content on a regular basis
- Excellence -High quality content improves search engine ranking
- Build Relationships – good communication is key
- Cost- Get the best possible product without the cost of hiring a full-time writer
- Convenience – no need to worry about interrupting projects or missing deadlines – a professional writer is there when you need them
[button link=”http://discover-your-customers.com/contact/” color=”teal”] Learn More about Business Writing Services[/button]