Case studies are an important and cost-effective way to communicate your partnerships and success stories. They increase your credibility, build your brand, and provide important information about your company to prospective customers. Having your customers talk about their relationship with you is one of the best ways to establish a reputation as a company that solves problems and builds relationships.
- Advertise your success stories
- Promote your customers
- Provide valuable information to prospective customers
- Build your brand
- Establish your reputation as company that solves problems
- Build relationships
- Improve search engine position
What is a Case Study?
A case study is a news story about your company and a customer success. It provides the reader with valuable information about the nature of the business problem, how your product or service solved it, and the results. It’s one of the best kinds of advertising you can use to promote how your team works to help clients achieve positive results. It’s a supercharged testimonial.
How Can Case Studies be Used in Marketing?
Case Studies are one of the most versatile pieces of marketing collateral and can be utilized in multiple ways. The cost of a case study is far lower than a full white paper and there’s an opportunity to create one for each and every success story. Prospective customers want to know what you’ve done recently not what you did three years ago.
- As testimonials for your website
- As handouts for your sales team
- As part of an article
- As an email promoting your company
- As part of a newsletter
- As part of a press release
- A lead generator – free PDF on your site
How Does it Work? – What’s the Process?
1. We work with you and key members of your team to:
- Understand and define your objectives
- Describe the problem – what was the major issue your client faced
2. We do the heavy lifting so you can focus on your business:
- Interview key resources in both organizations
- Research and gather information
- Create the content
- Ensure the document is original