About the Trainer
I’m a transplanted Midwesterner currently living in the Greater Philadelphia area. My particular passion is about the growing connection between search engine optimization (SEO) and social media. I love teaching and helping people understand the power of the internet and how they can make the most of their online presence to generate new leads and convert them to customers.
My background includes over a decade of experience in working with online retailers, software and technology providers, manufacturers, digital marketing firms and a variety of small businesses.
Over the years I’ve enjoyed being directly responsible for large corporate SEO initiatives as well as assisting clients in getting real results through training and consulting:
- Developed web content for a local service provider, resulting in a 45% increase in organic traffic.
- Ongoing content creation for a technology services provider, resulting in a 50% year over year increase in organic traffic. Content development includes: blog posts, web page content, eBooks, white papers, case studies, and press releases.
- Delivered website evaluations and an SEO roadmap for a custom manufacturer, resulting in a 73% increase in quality organic traffic.
- Led efforts to optimize Lenox.com for natural search resulting in a 15% increase in revenue from organic search results.
I believe that private on-site training is one of the most effective ways for a company to learn and apply search engine optimization knowledge and strategies.
Contact me at 267-907-5303 to schedule your private training session.
As one of the top digital marketing agencies in the US, we have worked with some of the best SEO people in the industry. And, I can tell you without hesitation that Beth is the best SEO expert we’ve worked with. She is rare in that she understands business “and” search. Her research is impeccable. Her recommendations are well thought through and most important based on current knowledge of on-page and off-page ranking factors. I will be perfectly blunt – you are not going to find a better SEO resource. She is the best of the best.
– Reed Overfelt | Chief Industry Officer | Square 2 Marketing