Visit us at www.seotrainingpennsylvania.com for all of the details about our hands-on SEO workshops
If you’ve been looking for a straightforward approach to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you’ve come to the right place. Many SEO agencies prefer to keep their techniques a secret.
Our mission at the Pennsylvania Search Engine Academy is to equip people with the knowledge they need to succeed in an online world.
Search Engine Optimization is about more than keywords and links, it’s about having a good process in place that will:
- Increase the relevancy of your website and gain visilbity on Google and Bing
- Drive qualified traffic to your website and generate leads and sales
- Understanding the nuances of search personalization and localization
- Being aware of how social media marketing and search engine optimization are both important
- Knowing how to write content in a way that appeals to both people and search engines
You’ll have the opportunity to work on your own website in class, with expert step-by-step guidance.
Select one of our three SEO programs:
- 2 day basic SEO Training
- 3 day advanced SEO Training
- 5 day Master Level SEO training and certification
Don’t wait any longer to gain the knowledge you need to get ahead of your competition.
Before, during, and after the workshops you will have questions and we are here to help answer as many of them as we can. From logistics to who should take the class and what you can expect to learn no question is too small to be asked.
Your comfort and confidence is important to us.
What is an SEA Workshop and What Makes it Different?
A Search Engine Academy Workshop is a personalized hands-on workshop with limited enrollment to ensure individualized attention and instructor feedback. We strive to create an environment that supports stress free learning.
- Simple 6-step process that is proven to get results right away
- Small classes (10 or fewer)
- Opportunities to work through and discuss your Web problems during class
- Master Certification is eligible for college-level continuing ed units
- 6 month Mentoring Program at no extra cost for all graduates of the five day Master SEO class
- Attract the clients you want to your business, instead of trying to marketing to “everyone”
Who should attend the workshop?
The Pennsylvania SEO Workshops are designed to be valuable to business people as well as technical folks. If you own a business or manage a website this workshop is for you.
- Business Owners and Managers
- Website Managers
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- SEO Professionals
- Web Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Anyone who wants to grow their online presence
How did you determine the location for the workshop?
The location was selected for it’s convenient location just outside of Philadelphia. Its easily accessible from I95, US 1, US13, and the PA and NJ Turnpikes. It’s a hassle free drive from the either Philadelphia or Newark airport. In addition costs associated with food and lodging are much lower than within the city.
How often will the workshops be held?
Workshops will be held periodically throughout the year – the next workshop begins April 22, 2013.
What do I need to bring?
You’ll need to bring a laptop and make sure you can connect to a wireless network.
What if I can’t attend a workshop?
There are other options available, which include on-site training or customized workshops. Contact us for more details.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact our coordinator Beth Browning with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes – your registration is fully transferable.
What is the refund policy?
Your registration is non-refundable – however, we offer our SEO training classes throughout the year. If you would like to take the two-day Essentials class during one session and the three-day Advanced class at a separate session, we will be glad to arrange that for you. Contact us at email@example.com for more details.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes – as long as one person attends for each paid ticket – that is all that is required.
We hope to see you soon!