Press releases are an important and cost-effective way to communicate your partnerships and success stories. They increase your credibility, build your brand, and provide important information about your company to prospective customers. They generate excitement and position your company as a thought leader in your industry.
- Advertise your success stories
- Promote your customers
- Provide valuable information to prospective customers
- Build your brand
- Establish your reputation as an industry leader and innovator
- Build relationships
- Generate publicity
- Improve search engine position
What is a Press Release?
A press release is a written statement to the media used to announce a variety of activities. Types of announcements include a wide range of items including grand openings, new products and services, new partnerships, events, and sales accomplishments. They can be used to generate a feature story or article and are an important part of a public relations and marketing strategy. Every business should take advantage of this cost effective way method of advertising.
How Can Press Releases be Used in Marketing?
A press release can be used in multiple ways. The cost of a press release is far lower than a full white paper and there’s an opportunity to create one for each and every success story. Prospective customers want to know what you’ve done recently – they don’t want yesterday’s news.
- As testimonials for your website
- As handouts for your sales team
- As part of an article
- As an email promoting your company
- As part of a newsletter
- A lead generator – free PDF on your site
- News releases are not just for the media they are also read by the public
How Does it Work? – What’s the Process?
1. We work with you and key members of your team to:
- Understand and define your objectives
- Identify potential topics
2. We do the heavy lifting so you can focus on your business:
- Interview key resources in both organizations
- Research and gather information
- Create the content
- Ensure the document is original