- You know something needs to be “fixed” but you’re not sure quite what it is.
- Your business needs to change but you’re not sure how.
- Current processes aren’t working but no one agrees on how to fix it.
- You think there might be a software solution but you don’t know how to find it.
If these thoughts sound familiar your business may benefit from an objective Needs Assessment:
What is a Needs Assessment?
A Needs Assessment is a systematic approach that leads to the understanding of current processes, desired outcomes, and the gaps between where you are and where you want to be. It’s generally the first step in a Process Improvement effort and can be an integral part of implementing strategic changes to improve your business.
- Definition of perceived problem
- Discussion about desired outcomes
- Evaluation of current processes
- Recommendations for change
Why Hire a Consultant?
Hiring a professional with hands on experience in evaluating processes and making recommendations solutions that best solve the business problem will save you time, money and frustration. Your team may not have the time or the expertise required to properly evaluate your business from an objective point of view.
Whether you’re a sole proprietor of your own business or are in charge a key company department, you don’t have time to keep up on the constantly changing playing field. Hiring a qualified professional lets you focus on what you do best.
- Fresh perspective – objective point of view
- Current knowledge of Best Practices
- Allows you and your team to focus on what you do best
- Levels the playing field across vendors
- Improves the evaluation and success rate
How is Your Approach Different?
Beth takes a mentoring approach in all of her engagements. She’s genuinely interested in the success of your business and is dedicated to making sure you have a good understanding of the recommendations and the strategy behind them. Beth has extensive experience in evaluating processes within a businesses and identifying opportunities for improvement. Her background includes manufacturing, retail, and direct marketing.
She uses a collaborative approach to understanding your business and the unique challenges you face. Recommendations will be both practical and effective.
Beth has the experience and qualifications needed to help you succeed.
- Over a decade in the E commerce industry
- Hands on experience in conducting needs assessments and making recommendations
- Proven track record of uncovering and communicating opportunities for improvement
- Twenty plus years business management experience
[button color=”teal”] Learn More About Needs Assessment[/button]