There are some common (and good) questions businesses should ask before entering into a professional services agreement:
- How much will the project cost?
- How do I know what I’m getting for my money?
- Is the price negotiable?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- How do I know the project won’t end up costing more than what was quoted?
Every project is different in size and scope and will be estimated once your business needs have been assessed and goals have been defined.
We Offer Free Evaluations:
- Web Content – Search Engine Marketing effectiveness
- Website Usability & Design – website navigation and user interface
- Internet marketing plans – search engine visibility, social media strategy, email marketing
- Competitive Analysis – quickest path to success
- Definition of the business problem – you need to be sure we understand your pain point
- Approach and deliverables – what are we providing and why
- Pricing breakdown – we break the pricing down so you know exactly what you’re getting
Our goal is to help you grow your business in a way that fits your budget. We understand the importance of spending your money wisely and the importance on return on investment. Many projects can be estimated on a fixed fee basis.