Beth Lee Browning is a provider of business writing, marketing, and mentoring services designed to help you attract and keep customers. She specializes in delivering content and marketing strategies that are well-researched, authentic, unique, and tailored to meet your needs. Beth has over twenty years of professional experience which is comprised of a solid background in operations, marketing, and information technology. Her primary focus for the past decade has been on optimizing websites for customer experience, search engine marketing, and increasing conversion. Beth is focused on delivering results.
She has a solid background in operations, marketing, and information technology. Beth utilizes technology throughout the organization to improve processes, facilitate efficiencies, growth, and profitability.
- 20 years professional experience, balanced between business and information technology management
- A strategic business leader who can build and lead effective teams across a wide range of technical and operational disciplines
- A proven ability to solve business problems and improve processes and profitability using a combination of business process improvement and technology
- Current Certification in Advanced Search Engine Marketing Strategies – North Carolina Search Engine Academy
- Qualified in Search Engine Marketing best practices