Website Evaluation and Recommendations
- Is your SEO strategy working the way you want it to?
- Are you wondering why your competitors are outranking you?
- Are you looking for insights into your organic traffic?
- Do you want to increase your visibility on search engine results page?
A thorough and objective evaluation of your website and the competitive landscape can provide the answers to these questions. Understanding what’s happening is the first step in identifying what changes need to be made. The best SEO evaluations include qualitative and technical feedback about a website.
How it Works:
We perform a comprehensive, customized manual audit of your website. The review includes the following elements:
- Page structure
- Social media activity and profiles
- Website metrics
- Keyword research – words/phrases that are being used to find your company
- Evaluate up to 3 competitors (or sites that would be competing for the same customer)
- Website review – identify features/functions/options that are offered that may be beneficial to incorporate your website
- Keyword research – words/phrases that are being used to find competitor websites
- Keyword overlap among competitors and your company
- Insights into competitor PPC activity
As one of the top digital marketing agencies in the US, we have worked with some of the best SEO people in the industry. And, I can tell you without hesitation that Beth is the best SEO expert we’ve worked with. She is rare in that she understands business “and” search. Her research is impeccable. Her recommendations are well thought through and most important based on current knowledge of on-page and off-page ranking factors. I will be perfectly blunt – you are not going to find a better SEO resource. She is the best of the best.
– Reed Overfelt | Chief Industry Officer | Square 2 Marketing