Looking for SEO Training in the Philadelphia Area?
- Private SEO training that fits your busy schedule
- Cost effective way to train multiple people on your staff
- Select only the topics your team needs with flexible training modules
- Identify specific opportunities for improving your website
We know how difficult it can be to get away for multiple days to attend a workshop, which is why we bring the training to you. If you live in the greater Philadelphia area and are looking for quality SEO training for your business team, this is the training you’ve been looking for.
The curriculum extends beyond traditional SEO training and includes modules about Inbound Marketing, PPC, Blogging, and Social Media. The classes focus on the overall challenges facing internet marketers, webmasters, and business owners. SEO has always been important and it is now a critical part of a holistic and integrated search engine marketing strategy.
SEO Training Topics Include:
- How search engines work
- Keyword research
- How to write content that search engines will find
- Video & Mobile SEO – overview
- Blogging Tips
- Optimizing a web page for the semantic web
- Linking Strategies
- What Google likes (and doesn’t like)
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console – (formerly) Webmaster Tools
- How to analyze “keyword not provided
- How to use Google’s tools to help monitor SEO success
- Schema.org – structured markup language
- Local SEO
- Social Media and SEO
- Introduction to AdWords and PPC
- Competitive analysis
- SEO tools and resources
SEO Training Options
Private In-Person SEO Training
- Private in-house training makes it possible cost effectively train multiple people. Your team will have the opportunity to brainstorm and develop a plan of action for your website during the class. Sessions are 3 – 4 hours each and can be scheduled during the week or on weekends. (see map for available area)
- Virtual training session is a great way to get personalized training in a way that fits your time and budget. Together we will determine the topics that will benefit you the most. Sessions are one hour and held via Skype or Google Hangouts.
- Private one-one workshops make it easy and comfortable to learn about SEO in a low stress environment. Hands-on sessions include a review of your website and recommendations for improvement. You have the chance to apply your new SEO skills during class!
Philadelphia SEO Training Available On-Site:
My company manages quite a few websites and we were lacking high visibility on search engines for these sites. I searched for a workshop that would help teach me what I needed to know about SEO to help out our sites. I took the class with Beth Browning and I’m amazed at the amount knowledge she has on the subject. The class was extremely informative into the inner workings of page rankings, author accreditation, and keyword tools, just to name a few. Beth’s explanation of the nuances that could help and hinder my SEO success was an eye opener to how important paying attention to your SEO strategy is. The best part of taking this workshop with Beth is that she is an absolute joy to work with. She keeps things light hearted and the conversation always open. I highly recommend scheduling time with Beth for your SEO needs. – Michael Glykis | Director of Technology | Island Def Jam / Republic Records